6.07.2009

Welcome!!!

I have started this space with the specific goal of providing a space for those novice and experienced teachers who are in serch of ideas and answers to apply to their teaching practice.

I wanted this to be a space of your own, so if there is something you wish to comment, feel free to do so,

As time goes by, you'll find different topics to discusion and practices that might come helpful to your teaching reality or perhaps you can become the light to guide our community.


Welcome, and may this be your cyber-home.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations I hope, to put to me to practice my English and to participate in your blog in both languages
    J.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations I hope, to put to me to practice my English and to participate in your blog in both languages

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still waiting for some entries and your word on keepĂ­ng updating your info, hahahah. Just kidding kiddo. I wanna congratulate you for being such a dedicated woman, teacher and friend. If no one understands and/or visits your blog is due to their .... oops, I'm not supposed to write crappy things about people. Anyway, don't feel bad, I'm with you in spirit and we share the same pain and sorrows. Thanks for sharing things with me and teaching me some others. Way to go with your blog, visit mine once in a while will ya! Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your cheers!! It's nice to know I'm not entirely alone around here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your "Quotation of the day" and "Word of the day" thingie, where can I get one of those??? Can I copy you???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the blog. I really appreciate this blog. We aim to connect you with the best teachers only online teacher community

    ReplyDelete