6.21.2009

Lesson Plans, necessary?

When I started my training as a teacher, one of the toughest parts was getting the lesson plan right, getting used to the terrible comments made by my teachers and classmates and add to that the excruciating feeling of not knowing what you were doing!!!!...

Therefore, I found this video on the net which I think would have been very useful when I started.

And it poses an essential question: Are Lesson Plans REALLY necessary??

See for yourself and let us know your comments:

2 comments:

  1. WOW, now you've made me aware of my TTT. I sometimes look at it and I realize that it went to the clouds. does that mean that my class sucked like this guy said? I hope not because it's not always like this. Anyway, good tips. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha
    I can't get it right either. It's very difficult for me to cut back on TTT. Sometimes, it just feels like your students need it.

    I'll try to find tips for TTT. :)

    ReplyDelete